Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Britt Nicole

Wow!  I can see why you guys wanted Plain Fab to feature Britt Nicole!  I really love her music, and I find it very inspirational that she is expressing her love of God through her music.  I like her music because it has really good messages that you can get from just listening to the lyrics, and from really thinking the lyrics through in your head, if you know what I mean.  I think that Plain Fab might have to consider featuring Britt Nicole!  I just need to convince Gabby, so if everyone could comment if they want her featured or not, that would be great!
***Quinn :)

6 comments:

  1. I love Britt Nicole! I like her songs Glow and Welcome to the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! But I think u should do Emma Watson first then next Britt Nicole:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you still be able to feature the celeb I requested, Giada de Laurentiis?

    ReplyDelete
  4. taylor swift PULEEEEEEZE????? i love the idea of britt nicole but what about TS????

    ReplyDelete